Revision as of 10:09, 19 October 2015 by Sighireanu
- The paper [ "On Automated Lemma Generation for Separation Logic with Inductive Definitions"] has been presented at ATVA 2015
- Tomas Vojnar from Brno University of Technology visited LIAFA on September 14--18, 2015.
- Mihaela Sighireanu gave a talk on shape analysis by abstract interpretation at VTSA 2015 summer school.
- Samantha Dinh, student at [eidd.univ-paris-diderot.fr EIDD], is doing an internship at LIAFA on translation in C of Ada 2012 formal libraries.
- Etienne Toussaint, student at [informatique.univ-paris-diderot.fr Univ. Paris Diderot], is doing an internship at LIAFA on a solver for multi-set constraints.
- Vecolib meeting on June 3rd, 2015, programme here
- Nikos Gorogiannis from [www.mdx.ac.uk Middlesex University London] visits LIAFA on June 2nd and 3rd.
- First deliverable on Case Studies is released, see Deliverables section.
- Jens Gerlach from Fokus Fraunhofer, maintainer and contributor of ACSL by Example, visited LIAFA on March 24th 2015.
- Tomas Vojnar, Adam Rogalewicz and Lukas Holik from Brno University of Technology will visit Verimag on March 23--27, 2015
- Radu Iosif is invited to attend the Infinite-State Systems: Algorithms, Decidability, Complexity Workshop at Bellairs Institute Barbados on March 13--20, 2015.
- CEA-LIST organized the Frama-C Day on March 13th 2015. Mihaela Sighireanu presented the Celia tool.
- Radu Iosif will give an invited talk at the Logic Seminar of the University of Bucharest on March 6, 2015.
- 2nd VECOLIB meeting on February 27, 2015, programme here.
- The VECOLIB website has been restored, after previous shutdown due to piracy attempts.
- Prof. Chin Wei Ngan (National University of Singapore) will give an introductory course in Automatic Program Verification using Separation Logic on December 12, 16 and 18 at VERIMAG.
- Zhilin Wu, associate researcher at the Chinese Academy of Sciences is visiting researcher at LIAFA until June 2015.