Revision as of 11:04, 27 March 2015 by Sighireanu (News from LIAFA)
- Tomas Vojnar, Adam Rogalewicz and Lukas Holik from Brno University of Technology will visit Verimag on March 23--27, 2015
- Radu Iosif is invited to attend the Infinite-State Systems: Algorithms, Decidability, Complexity Workshop at Bellairs Institute Barbados on March 13--20, 2015.
- CEA-LIST organized the Frama-C Day on March 13th 2015. Mihaela Sighireanu presented the Celia tool.
- Radu Iosif will give an invited talk at the Logic Seminar of the University of Bucharest on March 6, 2015.
- 2nd VECOLIB meeting on February 27, 2015, programme here.
- The VECOLIB website has been restored, after previous shutdown due to piracy attempts.
- Prof. Chin Wei Ngan (National University of Singapore) will give an introductory course in Automatic Program Verification using Separation Logic on December 12, 16 and 18 at VERIMAG.
- Zhilin Wu, associate researcher at the Chinese Academy of Sciences is visiting researcher at LIAFA until June 2015.
- First VECOLIB meeting on November at LIAFA: [programme] and [participants].