Difference between revisions of "News"
m (Added reference to deliverable 1)
|Line 15:||Line 15:|
* First VECOLIB meeting on November at [http://www.liafa.univ-paris-diderot.fr/ LIAFA]: programme and participants [http://vecolib.imag.fr/index.php/
* First VECOLIB meeting on November at [http://www.liafa.univ-paris-diderot.fr/ LIAFA]: programme and participants [http://vecolib.imag.fr/index.php/here].
Revision as of 11:28, 27 March 2015
- First deliverable on Case Studies is released, see Deliverables section.
- Tomas Vojnar, Adam Rogalewicz and Lukas Holik from Brno University of Technology will visit Verimag on March 23--27, 2015
- Radu Iosif is invited to attend the Infinite-State Systems: Algorithms, Decidability, Complexity Workshop at Bellairs Institute Barbados on March 13--20, 2015.
- CEA-LIST organized the Frama-C Day on March 13th 2015. Mihaela Sighireanu presented the Celia tool.
- Radu Iosif will give an invited talk at the Logic Seminar of the University of Bucharest on March 6, 2015.
- 2nd VECOLIB meeting on February 27, 2015, programme here.
- The VECOLIB website has been restored, after previous shutdown due to piracy attempts.
- Prof. Chin Wei Ngan (National University of Singapore) will give an introductory course in Automatic Program Verification using Separation Logic on December 12, 16 and 18 at VERIMAG.
- Zhilin Wu, associate researcher at the Chinese Academy of Sciences is visiting researcher at LIAFA until June 2015.